Monday, January 19, 2009

B-0-R-E-D

I'm starting to feel the effect of boredom starts feeling up my entire body. I've got nothing much to do other than making myself feel b-z by doing SOME-THING if not i will jus die of boredom, literally.

Findin a job is e-z but actually getting one is harder tat i've initially tot. I'm jus starting to feel more and more tired of waiting for results, jus wanting to settle for something stable, fast.

I've never felt so discouraged b4 (from job interviews, from family, friends mayb?). It's like who loves to b discouraged? It's jus a normal process we will need to face once we enter the 'real world'. I wanted my life to be exciting, colourful and working a passionate job rather than being a 8-to-5-go-home-after-work-regular-guy. Like wat some ppl said, 'don't regret doing things tat u do, regret on things tat u didn't do', so i would wanna try out things tat i once felt passionate about. As irresponsible as it might sound but, i don't wanna regret later in my life, whinning bout y i never do tis and tat. I wanna tell my children, my grand-children bout how i lived my exciting life during my younger days, wanting them to adore and even say 'hey, i wanna b like u!'. As farfetched as it might sound, it's still something i would like to achieve.

Exciting life, here i come!

No comments: