
I'm so bored that i've decided to kill time using photoshop and my faithful D70. I am scheduled for yet another interview at NCS tomorrow, fingers crossed and eyes closed. Hopefully it won't b another we'll-notify-u-again-next-week-but-no-reply kind of suitation. Sianz.

Oh ya, went swimming yesterday and scary something happened. I finished my swim and went for a shower. The male showering toilet in the swimming pool i always go to used to b 'open concept', meaning no doors, no walls, just shower taps and a concrete bench in the middle of the showering room, luckily they had renovated the place and now it's like normal showering rooms with cubicles and doors. So i finished showering and open the door (i was dressed up by then). The a gay dude approached me but i managed to get out of the swimming pool unharmed and saved my ass from any damages (details not posted due to the content similarity of a soft porn in a sex novel - quoted and modified from Edmund). I said i wanted to sell butt if i can't get a job, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE TAT!!! OMG! And i always tot tis kinda thing only happens in TV shows, BUT IT'S REAL!!!!!!! Tat's my second gay encounter but not at the same place though. Dotz!

Nokia phone camera jus sux! Argh!
More bo liao pics coming right up!
No comments:
Post a Comment