I'm quite sad bout the interview today as it didn't go well even though i feel tat it's another waste-my-time interview. Felt kinda stupid for the answers tat i've given and i hope tat i really don't get selected due to the fact tat i don't really wanna work there, it's a 1 year sub-contract with agent somemore. It's like a wake up call to me as i've finally realised tat i don't really wanna work in I.T lines anymore.
If there is a second chance, i will tell Katherine tat i wan a flexible temp job so i can work until i find a good one. Hard to admit but i've jus headed the wrong way thinking tat looking for a job is e-z. By now, Benjamin will most probably b saying 'I've told u so, yada yada, etc' and mocking at my mistake. The economic crisis is jus way bigger than i 1st tot i could handle.
Even though my parents didn't rush me to find a job, but i've already starting to feel the pressure and the anxiety of not being to find a proper job and having fears of the unknown, b it whether i will work well or not and things like tat.
If there is a second chance...
Life still goes on and it will go on. No turning back, no heading back. Try it and no regrets cos u can find out the result. I've tried, so now to find another way out. Hopefully i can find it right tis time.
No comments:
Post a Comment