It's been awhile since i've been last blogged, i know u guys are DYING to read my updates (kidding). Previous weeks had been really hectic for me till a point where i don't even know or understand y i don't hav time for myself. Life was like work->sleep->work-sleep and on and on. I had to rush my docent's project, rushing for ben's project (didn't do a proper one though due to lack of time), study for my docent's tests and rushing off to newton for M9 lessons held over 3 nites. M9 Lesson was really fast as it's supposed to b held over 3 full days, 9 to 5 each. Ugh. Test date is not set yet so i will hav ample time to prep myself for the test, luckily.
In a few hours time i will b in the zoo, doing my retests and presenting my project done and get done with the 3 months of training phase and (hopefully) graduate as a docent AND life will not b as b-z as now (hopefully again). It's like a never ending cycle where new events will fill in my schedule as soon as there are free slots available. I can foresee tat when my docent programme become a at-least-once-a-month thing, the insurance 'programme' will fill in the slot. Suffocating, but I WILL SURVIVE!!!
And nite lessons after work is really no fun. If i hav a chance to go uni, i will sure to take up a full time course instead of a part time study-after-work course; projects will be almost impossible to b done properly, homework and revisions will not be as e-z to b done due to the lack of time. Hope these are considered valid reasons instead of excuses.
Anyways, recent updates of myself (like finally), bought a new secondhand travel lens thru clubsnap but the quality of the lens is alittle cui. I suspect there is fungus growth inside of the lens plus dusts can b seen as well, didn't know y i still went ahead to buy from tat guy but oh well, i will need to send it for a cleanup. Bad thing was tat 'Fatigue' from clubsnap (a guy who cleanup lens for ppl and charges very low) doesn't wan to cleanup my lens, weird guy (i mean who doesn't mind extra cash?)...Quality of pictures taken using the lens is really beyond my expectations though (guess the cam body does its part as well).
Went to watch "Final Destination 4 in 3D" with my family jus now and the series really hav to stop already. 1st of all, it didn't satisfy my inner sick happy-tree-friends hunger, 2ndly there were too much loopholes to the movies tat doesn't make any sense, 3rdly the storyline was getting more and more i-know-wat's-gonna-happen-next and lastly i don't think it's worth $13 per tix when it was such a short movie. My dad and mom were alittle traumatized though saying it was too scary for them; too bloody and gore i guess? My sis and i was like, 'ugh, such a boring movie', lol.
I miss those slacking days when i was jobless then. I so looking forward to a backpacking road trip in aussie/new zealand with few friends. I miss the farm stay in aussie not forgetting seeing the milkyway for the 1st time as well. I miss sleeping for 10hrs a day.
I miss being a kid...
No comments:
Post a Comment