Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Happy 76th B'day to Grandma!

We had jus celebrated grandma's 76th b'day. The place we had went to was so ulu place beside my grandma's former house. It jus brings back the memories for me since i had spent over a decade over tat area.

I will be having more good food for the entire week: a gathering for my colleague tml at cafe cartel as well as my cousin's wedding banquet this coming sunday. CAN U SMELL HOW THE FATS ARE FRYING?!

Jus to side track alittle. Recently my mom had termed all the guys tat are going out with my sis "bees". I prefer to call them flies instead cos i see my sis as a rafflesia since she always attract weird ppl. This calls for Lady Gaga's "Bad romance". Ra-ra-ra-ma-ma, ga-ga,oo-la-la!

Oh, lastly, grandma was trying to rush me to get married again. I guess i will jus rely on my sis on this until i can find a brunette wife any time soon, haha

1 comment:

40040157cynical said...

Ya lor, when u getting married?? You are not exactly that young anymore, biologically! Your 'worms' might not be as mobile soon! Hahahahahahhahas