Friday, September 17, 2010

The All-Singaporean Reject

The day has finally arrived! I've finally received the invitation thru sms this afternoon and tis is seriously a very long wait. I had even thought that there's some problem with my phone tat's y i didn't receive it (and there's seriously some problem with my phone where it kept dropping calls for no apparent reason).

I hav got to say, tml is really a very special day; everyone seemed to be busy with something. I tried so hard jioing ppl out but only a few can make it. Good thing i managed to gathered 3 ppl from army to acc me there. Those whom i had jio had fulfilled the criteria of at least 2 characteristic; clubber (or ex-clubber), sociable (basically a social butterfly) and most imptly, a good drinker (so at least they can send me back if i happen to b drunk, which i doubt i will drink alot since i hav to work on the following day). Anyway, there's train disruption again tml, sianz.

Frankly speaking, i think girls are very EXTREMELY fickle-minded animals. One minute she in, the other she's out, goddamm project runway or rather Project run-away! Ugh, if not then i must hav an aura (definitely not odour!) tat shuns them away. I guess i really hav got weak heart for rejections, NO MORE ORGANISING OF EVENTS FROM ME ANYMORE, YAY!

Monday's jus 2 more working days away and it will b well-packed again, as usual. I might be catching "Step up 3d" before they decide to not show it anymore, probably at the 1250 timeslot. Watching movie alone really isn't that bad u know? u guys shd try it sometime!

Can't wait for my 1st 'clubbing' exp tml. Well, technically speaking it's not clubbing since there will b a 'live' band there performing for us. So i suppose it will b some chilling out event where ppl jus go there and socialise and drink, FOR FREE! More updates coming up probably on sunday since i will most likely to come back 1/2 dead, dead tired tat is. LET'S BOOGIE WOOGIE!

2 comments:

40040157cynical said...

YOU NEVER JIO ME LOR!!!!!!
*angry, pulled a bitchfit, stomped out of room*

JX said...

u don't drink in the 1st place wat, ask u drink coke meh? lol