It's a new month and a new title for my blog. The reason for changing my title is becos of the fact that nobody is ordinary (in my aspect). Everyone is different and has their own individuality. As for me, even though i haven't truely find out wat i can really do best (crapping mayb?) but 'tis' unpolished gem will shine one day! >:P
Lunar new yr's coming and everyone is busy with buying their new yr clothes (or rather giving themselves excuses to buy new clothes). I didn't expect underwears are part of their 'to-buys' item during new yr. I JUS FREAKING CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE SIZE I WAN! A strange phenomenon is that every single person around woodlands are getting slimmer and slimmer, the underwear i wanted to get are either out of stock of left with 'L' size. Of cos, i'm not trying to say tat my 'precious' is super small (nor it's giantan-to-mous), it's just tat my waist is pretty small (i think?). The ones which i can't comfortably fit into were those exotic trunks tat says 'look at my sexy underwear' or 'imma too hotta for chewww'. I didn't get those as i am those conservative, however, underwear is a personal item which you only wear for yourself to see (i suppose...?) and comfort, so who cares?
Counting down to 2 more weeks before CNY! woot! 1 more pair of jeans and perfume to go! BROKE BROKE BROKE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment